- Fill out and submit the Registration Form.
- Wait for our staff to review your application.
- First time campers will also need to submit a video or audio recording.
Registration is complete upon acceptance of your application.
Tuition is $2450. ½ the balance is due within 30 days of when your application is approved. The remaining balance is due by the end of March.
Included in your tuition:
- 6 nights housing at the Bourbon Orleans hotel (Sunday - Friday)
- Breakfast and Lunch (Monday - Friday)
- Ensembles, Sectonals, and a Private Lesson
- Evening Jam Sessions at the hotel
- Sit-ins at local jazz clubs
- Playing at the legendary Preservation Hall
- Marching and playing in an authentic New Orleans Second Line through the French Quarter (weather permitting!)
- Playing in a final concert in the Bourbon Orleans Ballroom
- Also available is an extra day to play in a continuous jam session at a local venue on June 24, 2023 (time and venue to be announced).
- A limited number of extra nights at the hotel are available at the discounted rate of $185 per night. These rooms are available on a first come, first serve basis. Once these are taken, rooms are subject to availability at a higher rate, to be determined later.
- Cancel before January 1: $100
- Cancel before March 1: $500
- Cancel before May 1: $1000
- Cancel after May 1: $1300