- Fill out and submit the Registration Form.
- Pay a $100 non-refundable deposit.
- First time campers will also need to submit a video or audio recording.
Registration is complete upon receipt of your deposit and acceptance of your application.
IMPORTANT!! During the registration process you will be asked to supply a picture. The file size of this picture MUST be less than 2MB or your registration will not go through.
Tuition is $2200 until December 31, 2021. Starting January 1, 2022 the tuition goes up to $2300. After applying your deposit, the balance is due and payable within 30 days of your acceptance to the camp.
Included in your tuition:
- 6 nights housing at the Bourbon Orleans hotel (Sunday - Friday)
- Breakfast and Lunch (Monday - Friday)
- Ensembles, Sectonals, and a Private Lesson
- Evening Jam Sessons at the hotel
- Sit-ins at local jazz clubs
- Playing at the legendary Preservation Hall
- Marching and playing in an authentic New Orleans Second Line through the French Quarter
- Playing in a final concert in the Bourbon Orleans Ballroom
- Also available is an extra day to play in a continuous jam session at a local venue on June 25, 2022 (time and venue to be announced).
- A limited number of extra nights at the hotel are available at the discounted rate of $185 per night. These rooms are available on a first come, first serve basis. Once these are taken, rooms will be available subject to availability at a higher rate, to be determined later.
A non-refundable $100 deposit holds your spot in Jazz Camp for one month. Half the tuition is due 30 days after acceptance to camp. The remaining balance will be due by the end of March.
- Cancel before January 1: $100
- Cancel before March 1: $500
- Cancel before May 1: $1000
- Cancel after May 1: $1300